The real estate market is burdened beyond the value of the property with some additional costs, which by law are paid by the buyer.
- Purchase tax on the higher between the market and the objective value: 3%.
- Notary costs and registration of the contract: 2-3%.
- Legal services: 1 – 3% depending on the case.
- Real estate fees: 1.23% – 2.46% (including all taxes).
Per event further charges may occur for:
- The technical control of buildings,
- Construction proposals on a budget,
- Financial advice and accounting services,
- Design and implementation of investment,
- Property Constructions, and
- Property Management.